Friday, August 20, 2010

Collection 1

1. Bardot Army Style SHIRT  - $69.95 2. Betts GI Joe BOOTS - $99.99 3. Cotton On Rubble BACKPACK - $29.95 4. Diva Mish Mash Straps BRACELET - $14.99 5. Diva Clock Pendent - $24.99 6. Sportsgirl Big Spot TIGHTS - $16.95 7. Dotti Shark Attack Denim SHORTS - $59.95 8. TEMT fitted VEST - $29.95 9. Aviators - $289.95

Do you like my collection? This is the first time I have put together a collection and it was fun finding clothes and visualizing if they will match each other! The theme of this collection is grungy and the I didn't try so hard look. These are my list of must buy but I am not going to buy any of them yet because I am wanting to save money up and go all out one day. Out of all the clothes and acessories my favourite is still the boots, the last time I saw them at Betts in the city, the price fell down to $70-$80, so it was a good price, now I feel guilty not buying them! The TEMT vest is kinda dull, but if I ever buy it I will do a makeover, buying gold buttons and gold fabric to put around the collar and the pockets. 

Have a nice weekend peeps!
Dianonkey Kong

21 comments:

said...

3, 5, 7 & 4 = ♥!
im diggin this fawshaw :)
such a unique/awesome blog.
you might not think so.
or maybe ya do. ai dunno! LOLOL
but i think its amazing. :)

puh-lease keep posting kthanks.

- nancyy.
(ctrl + ♥)
xx.

Hello Naka said...

i love the waist coat ^^

Silkybow said...

nice picks! :)

Nubia Mejia said...

Great collage

Maeve Rachel said...

I love this! The bracelets are really cool! I can defo see myself wearing this! I love your blog, I'm now a follower! I hope you can check out my blog sometime too =)

Fashionlee said...

lovin your pick on bracelets! not too crazy about the boots tho but i've seen many ppl pull it off :)

http://4everfashionlee.blogspot.com

Maya said...

this collection is really really great. love it :)


***
www.hellomaja.blogspot.com

Jess said...

i love that backpack! do you happen to know where exactly it is from?

Mystery Bruises said...

awesome awesome collection and i love the editorial in the previous post, your blog is very.. me!
amazing, keep it up!
xx
www.mysterybruises.blogspot.com

Dylana Suarez said...

This is an awesome outfit! Very edgy and chic!

colormenana.blogspot.com

said...

GRUNGEY & EASY GOING. LOVE IT!

Bijou's Style said...

yes I love this!

ur blog is super cute!

xx

www.bijousstyle.com

△▾christine▴▽ said...

awesome collection, looks like you're ready for fall :).

That Girl Lucy said...

that shirt + shorts + lace ups + bracelets = what i wanna be living in this summer! which by the way i can't wait for! hahh and been after that little cotton on backpck for ges now, can't wait til i get a chance to check it out instore x

Andie said...

my fave are the boots too :P

http://blair-waldork.blogspot.com

Ina Seb said...

i want those boots!

http://babybarbarella.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

oh tres chic each and every piece of item you have collected!

Love the rack sack, its to die for, Im still looking for the perfect vintage leather rack sack before term time begins at uni !!!

xxx

Zabrinah said...

Great collection you put together.

Items 2, 3, and 9 are my favorites! Love your blog.

Best wishes from one blogger to another,

~Zabrinah

Anonymous said...

Great combination of pieces; collections are definitely easier said and done; and you certainly have a good eye for it!

Rather new to the blog-hood, and I'm glad to have stumbled upon your place here -- it's filled with nuggets of fashion inspiration!

Jess said...

Cute backpack, wish i could find a good one.

Fé... said...

Where have you gone, Diana? I kinda miss you... Please do come back. Too many people have quitted blogging, but please not you...

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Dianonkey Kong
travel on the internet to a land of blogging from a fellow adolescent child,diana.
View my complete profile

Where's DIANA?

contact: one-nil@live.com
other blog: outofdaterookie



My Drugs

Hit List